VF20 is professional access control products designed for small to medium enterprises requirement of security. Integrate fingerprint identification, Wi-Fi TCP/IP communications, time attendance and access control functions, with fashion and elegant appearance and reliable structure. With standalone access control software – Crosschex, VF20 offer group access control for the high-security level. The best combination of Function and Price.
VF Series is professional access control systems designed for small and medium enterprises development of security. They integrate fingerprint identification, RFID card, burglar alarm, time attendance and access control functions etc., with fashion and elegant appearance and reliable structure. VF Series has great communication function WiFi, TCP/IP and Mini USB suitable for data management in various environments. It comes with functional management software, with multiple language displays, friendly user interface, and compatible with various types of database. Also supports time zone and group access control for the high-security level. They are versatile, convenient and multi-functional.
- Anviz technology with the optical waterproof fingerprint sensor. Scratch-proof, unbreakable and durable.
- Well accept all kinds of fingerprints
- BioNano core algorithm platform of high performance and reliability
- New version algorithm with improved performance on wet and dry fingerprints.
- Support identification from different angles
- Support multiple languages display. Suitable for the local market.
- White backlit keypad with 10 numeric keys and 7 function keys
- RS485, Mini USB Slave, TCP/IP, Wiegand Out
- Direct lock control to open the door, door open sensor.
- Optional SC011 or any other standard access controller for separate type secure access control system
- Unique infrared auto wakeup design
- Time zone and group access control, real-time data transfer monitor
- VF20(ST) Standard 3,000 fingerprints and 50,000 records
- Wall mounted, combine 2-in-1 function for access control and time attendance