P7 is a new generation access control device of Anviz. The P7 adopts touch activation technologies in fingerprint sensors and keypads easy for user operation. As an access control, which is designed with PoE communication and access interface separation, make the P7 easy for Installation and cost down the labor. The powerful access control function is indispensable for P7. Relay output for door control, Wiegand output and group, time zones. Multi-communication with TCP/IP, RS485, and Mini USB port. The Alarm push function will protect access control safe.
- Using Anviz intelligent core algorithm
- 3000 Fingerprints, 3000 Cards, 50000 Records
- The optical waterproof fingerprint collection device, abrasion resistance, adapts to all kinds of fingerprints.
- Touch activation fingerprints sensor and keypad
- Support POE power supply for both device and lock
- RS485, mini USB and TCP/IP communications, Wiegand output
- Directly controlled door lock, grouping management, time setting
- Tamper alarm door magnetic signal interface (known the door open and close state), to support himself back
- Fingerprint, password and card combination of independence and recognition
- Touch the bright background number keys
- High precision OLED displays
- Standard EM the RFID card reader module, optional Mifare module
- Optional waterproof cover, realise outdoor use, IP53
- Software support for the period, group management, 16 group access permissions, flexible control
- 32 entrance guard time real-time monitoring data, easy to learn and easy to use