UltraMatch series products own a stylish design and robust performance. Adopting BioNANO algorithm, the system provides the most accurate, stable, and quickest iris recognition while delivering high-level security in biometric enrollment, individual identification, and access control. Containing a complex and random pattern, the iris is unique and stable during one’ s life and the least affected by outside. Iris recognition turns to be the most accurate and fastest option to authenticate someone with certainty.
- Three color LED indicators to prompt the user to place their eyes in the proper distance that makes image acquiring natural acceptable and comfortable.
- With BioNANO algorithm, the system identifies people in less than a second and processes up to 20 people per minute.
- Webserver, Basic Setting, Personnel Inquiry and Management, Records Inquiry.
- The UltraMatch works in all lighting environments, from bright illumination to total darkness.
- The system supports all eye colors.
- The UltraMatch can identify subjects even when they are wearing eyeglasses, most sunglasses, most types of contact lenses, and also face masks.
- Iris recognition is more suitable than other biometric identification in certain environments. If one has a worn or injured fingerprint or wear gloves, the UltraMatch is better than fingerprint devices.
- High-level security accurate and unforgeable
- Iris recognition is the most precise way to identify individuals of all the commonly used biometric technologies. Even twins have completely independent iris textures. Iris patterns are too intricate to duplicate.
- After 12 months of birth, an infant’s iris pattern becomes stable and keeps constant during one’s life. Protected by eyelids, iris patterns are not easily damaged or scratched.
- A non-contact and non-invasive capture of one’s iris creates the most comfortable and friendly user experience.